“Reclaiming Eve reminds us that scripture empowers and uplifts women, calling them not to merely be helpers, but to become full partners in the work of God’s Kingdom. The Bible has become “bad news” for women in many churches, but this refreshing and liberating book sets the record straight.”- Ed Cyzewski, author of Coffeehouse Theology: Reflecting on God in Everyday Life and co-author of Unfollowers: Unlikely Lessons on Faith from Those who Doubted Jesus
Jump into this important conversation by visiting this week's blog hosts or checking out the website reclaimingeve.org and sharing a quote or comment via our facebook and twitter conversations #ReclaimingEve. And here's a shout-out to all the great men endorsing this book and joining us for our blog tour and events. It is pure joy to partner with our brothers.
Want to hear more about Reclaiming Eve at your church conference or retreat? Contact me today about speaking at your event.
Featured Blog Tour:
- Review of Reclaiming Eve at jimkane.wordpress.com Jim Kane is a pastor and blogger
- Review of Reclaiming Eve at Sharlafritz.com Sharla Fritz is a speaker and author of Divine Design and Bless These Lips
- "God of Community" Excerpt from Reclaiming Eve at ChristyRawls.com Christy Rawls is a speaker, writer, and the director of E3 Ministries
- Review of Reclaiming Eve on onemorething.blogspot.com Ryan Scott is the author of The Sinai Experiment and a speaker
- Google+ Hangout, Friday, 3/21, 11 am CT/noon ET. Apologize for some technical difficulties. The 45-minute conversation is now available here. Enjoy!
- "When I Opposed Women in Ministry" at Intervarsity's "The Well" blog by Suzanne Burden
- Video Shorts: How Does the Gospel Reclaim Eve? the Unclean Woman's story by Suzanne Burden
What's the one biggest thing you're learning from Reclaiming Eve? And how does it intersect with your story?